My name Tomia Slocumb. My nickname is Mia. I am 18 years old. I'm from Macon Georgia. I'm majoring in nursing. I like to go to the gym and watch movies.
The tone of my life would be optimistic. I would first like to start out by saying that optimistic means hopeful and confident. I am hopeful to achieve my career goals and be successful. I am confident that I will reach this goal because I set goals and put interventions in place to meet my goal. I try to remain optimistic throughout life because that leaves the door open for me to learn and grow as a person. I surely wouldn't want to have a negative output on life so I'm choosing optimism. I would like to also believe that my parents are optimistic because they always tell me to pursue my dreams and achieve them.
The theme of my life is working hard to achieve my goals. I am a female. My femininity is an important part of my life. I go to the gym to work out so I can be in the best health that I can be in. I had gained some weight during the COVID pandemic. So, I'm trying to lose some weight to get back to my original weight goal. Also, working out is another way for me to relieve stress while I pursue my goals. Also, I'm working hard in school because I have set goals that I want to accomplish. My goal is to be able to take care of myself financially. Being a female, it is important to be able to provide for yourself and not depend on your significant other. It's OK to work together as a team but in the event, it doesn't work out I will be able to provide for myself.
The poem that I think relate life would be "A Study of Reading Habits". The topic of the poem is that attempting to disregarding reality doesn’t tackle any issues. This picture show how I stand there and look at my problem then fix them. When I have problem, I do other thing or face the problem later. Instead of facing it head on.
Comments
Post a Comment